DIGIT&L FUTURES (Excel Skills) will provide support for existing workers in the transport and logistics industry (across all sectors) to upskill and build knowledge and competency in understanding Microsoft Excel (different levels of training available). Training will be delivered across a number of locations by TAFE Queensland.
What will I learn?
Over the duration of the workshop you may learn and develop the following skills:-
- enter, analyse, share and manage your day-to-day workplace data.
- apply key functions in-built into Excel including but not limited to VLOOKUP, IF function, SUMIF function and CONCATENATE.
- work with mass data using filters and Excel’s powerful data analytical tool - pivot tables.
What is the cost?
Am I eligible?
- The course cost is fully funded under the DIGIT&L FUTURES program (courses cost $165pp).
- A once-off administration fee of $25/person/course is required to book your place once it is confirmed.
This program is open to existing employee within the Transport & Logistics industry,including Road Transport, Passenger Transport, Logistics, Maritime, Rail and Aviation.
For more information on eligibility and the course, click here.
- Complete the registration form.
- Once the minimum course numbers are reached, QTA will confirm the course with you.
- At this time we will also send the invoice for the administration fee of $25.00/person/course.
Cancellations within 7 days of the course start date will result in the full fees being charged unless otherwise authorised.
For more information, contact Lisa email@example.com or Ebony firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is funded under the Training in Emerging and Innovative Industries Fund which is being administered by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (the Department) and supported by Jobs Queensland.