The QTA Platinum Partner Golf Day is one of two key events on the QTA Ltd Calendar that recognises the support our Platinum Partner companies provide to the Association and its members.
QTA Ltd is pleased to advise that Members, Suppliers and Guests can now register to participate in the upcoming QTA Platinum Partner Golf Day.
This event is an enjoyable day commencing with registration from 8:30am. The day will conclude by 4pm with a Meal and Presentations in the Grandview Room. Attendees also have the chance to win great prizes for the Nearest to Pin, Longest Drive holes and in our raffle with all proceeds being donated to Lifeflight (formerly known as RACQ Careflight).
The QTA Platinum Partner Golf Day is being held on:
Date: Friday, 21st July 2017
Location: St Lucia Golf Links
(Cnr Carawa St & Indooroopilly Rd, St Lucia)
Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm
RSVP: Friday 7th July unless sold out priorAs with previous years, we expect this popular event to sell out quickly and therefore we encourage you to register and pay for your team as soon as possible.
Registrations are limited to 144 players.
Registration Cost from 10th June to 7th July
- Per Player - $160.00
- Team (4 players) - $640.00
- Hole/Tee Only - $350.00 (no player)
- Hole/Tee + 1 player - $500.00
- Hole/Tee + Team - $900.00
- Pre-Game Tea & Coffee + Team - $900.00
- Drink(s) Cart + Team - $900.00 - SOLD
- 19th Hole Post Game Drinks + Team - $900.00 - SOLD
For more details on what is included in the Sponsorship Options, please download the 2017 QTA Platinum Partner Golf Day Sponsorship Opportunities document.
All fees includes GST and the shared use of a Motorised Cart, Green Fees, Pre-Game Tea & Coffee, Lunch, Drink vouchers (On course) and the Post Game Meal & Drinks.
Other Sponsorship opportunities available at the Golf Day include:
- Nearest to Pin ** (3 available)
- Longest Drive (Male & Female) ** (2 available – 1 for each male and female)
- General Prizes (i.e. winning team, runner-up, last etc. – if donating team prizes we will require 4 of each item)*
- Promotion Products (i.e. Golf Balls, Tees, Sunscreen etc. – if donating individual/promotion items we will require a total of 150 items) *
* Display of 1 Company Banner at the hole/tee.
* Donated prizes will be allocated at the discretion of QTA staff.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM / PLAYERS ONLINE NOW
or Download a Registration Form
Registrations close Friday 7th July 2017 (unless sold out prior).
If you require further information or have any questions regarding the QTA Platinum Partner Golf Day, please contact Justine Parkes on 3394 4388 (office), or email email@example.com.