DIGIT&L FUTURES (Excel Skills) will provide support for existing workers in the transport and logistics industry (across all sectors) to upskill and build knowledge and competency in understanding Microsoft Excel (different levels of training available). Training will be delivered across a number of locations by TAFE Queensland.
This course runs over 2 weeks - 3rd and 10th November, 9am-12pm.
What will I learn?
- The Excel Screen
- Workbook, Spreadsheet, Ribbon, Quick Access, Status Bar
- Working with columns and rows
- Data types and formats
- Formulas and operator symbols
- Basic Functions and syntax
- Formatting Cells and Options
- Print Options
- Basic Charts
- Sorting and Filtering
What is the cost?
Am I eligible?
- The course cost is fully funded under the DIGIT&L FUTURES program (courses cost $165pp).
- A once-off administration fee of $25/person/course is required to book your place once it is confirmed.
This program is open to existing employees within the Transport & Logistics industry,including Road Transport, Passenger Transport, Logistics, Maritime, Rail and Aviation.
Please note, industry funding only allows participation in one Excel training course per person.
For more information on eligibility and the course, click here.
- Complete the registration form.
- Once the minimum course numbers are reached, QTA will confirm the course with you.
- At this time we will also send the invoice for the administration fee of $25.00/person/course.
Cancellations within 7 days of the course start date will result in the full fees being charged unless otherwise authorised.
For more information, contact Lisa email@example.com or Ebony firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is funded under the Training in Emerging and Innovative Industries Fund which is being administered by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (the Department) and supported by Jobs Queensland.