DIGIT&L FUTURES (Excel Skills) will provide support for existing workers in the transport and logistics industry (across all sectors) to upskill and build knowledge and competency in understanding Microsoft Excel (different levels of training available). Training will be delivered across a number of locations by tafe Queensland.
This course will run over 12 weeks starting 8th February 2019, excluding public and school holidays, at the Cairns tafe campus.
About this course
PRODUCE SPREADSHEETS - This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to develop spreadsheets through the use of spreadsheet software.
This is an accredited unit and as such may be able to be credited towards achieving a full qualification such as Certificate III in Business.
During this course, students will learn about formulas, charts, designing spreadsheets and layouts. It covers the following elements:
- Select and prepare resources
- Plan spreadsheet design
- Create spreadsheet
- Produce simple charts
- Finalise spreadsheets
What is the cost?
- A once-off administration fee of $25/person/course is required to book your place once it is confirmed
- The remaining course cost is fully funded under the DIGIT&L FUTURES program
- Participant cancellations within 7 days of the course start date will result in the full course fees being charged unless otherwise authorised.
Am I eligible?
This program is open to existing employees within the Transport & Logistics industry including Road Transport, Passenger Transport, Logistics, Maritime, Rail and Aviation.
Please note, industry funding only allows participation in one Excel training course per person.
For more information on eligibility and the course, click here.
- Complete the registration form.
- Once the minimum course numbers are reached, QTA will confirm the course with you.
- At this time we will also send the invoice for the administration fee of $25.00/person/course.
For more information, contact Lisa email@example.com or Ebony firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is funded under the Training in Emerging and Innovative Industries Fund which is being administered by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (the Department) and supported by Jobs Queensland.