The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 36) includes the following articles.
1. QTA Ltd and Industry Participate in Queensland Road Safety Week
2. Road Safety and Strategy Action Plan to Save Lives on Queensland Roads
3. Queensland Government Contracts QTA Ltd to deliver VET Industry Engagement Program
4. National Skills Week Launched by Minister for Training and Skills
5. Toowoomba Second Range Crossing Contracts Signed
6. Trucking Operator Convicted over Driver’s Death Attributed to Brake Failure
7. Queensland Safe Work Award Finalists Announced
8. Funding Grants for Women in the Transport and Logistics Sector
9. Important Safety Information for Drivers and Operators entering South Australia
10. VicRoads Overcharging TAC Levy
11. Vale Noel Hoare
12. Views Sought on a New Framework for Fatigue Research
13. TMC Product Training Workshops Released
14. QTA Platinum Partner – BP Australia, Meet Commercial Sales Manager, Rebecca Maden
15. QTA Staff Contact Details | 2015 QTA Ltd Calendar of Events
16. Save theDate – QTA’s Annual Dinner & Awards Night
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including of you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).