The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 35) includes the following articles.
1. Industry Submission on Review of Chain of Responsibility Lodged with NTC
2. Senators Call for Fair Trucking Payment Terms
3. DP World Australia Provides Real Time Shipping Data - Media release
4. Mt Lindesay Highway Safety Review
5. QTA Ltd Welcomes New Silver Partner – Future Fleet Pty Ltd
6. Research into Consequences of Workplace Death for Surviving Family Members
7. UD Trucks Offer 12 Months Complimentary Insurance
8. Heavy Vehicle Route – Sydney Harbour Bridge Closure for Sydney Running Festival. For the latest traffic information, visit Live Traffic NSW
9. Save the Date – QTA’s Annual Dinner & Awards Night
10. 2015 QTA Ltd Calendar of Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).