The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 41) includes the following articles:
1. Book Your Seats Now – QTA’s Annual Dinner & Awards Night
2. QTA Hosts Free Transport & Logistics Industry Forums (State-wide). Click here for a full list of events or to register your attendance
3. ATA Release Heavy Vehicle Wiring Advisory
4. Have Your Say: ATA Truck Impact Chart and NHVR Registration Surveys
5. Check your Licence before driving a Low Loader Combination in NSW
6. Small Business Receives Unfair Contract Terms Protection
7. DP World Australia (Brisbane) Announces Three Day Rule No Longer Active
8. Tenders Sought for Fast Tracked Bruce Highway Upgrade
9. Safety Improvement Works along Mt Lindesay Arterial Road
10. CARRS-Q to Run Road Safety Essentials Short Courses
11. Queensland Business Get Set to Celebrate Work Safe Month in October. Click here to register an event or enter competitions
12. FREE Transport Safety Showcase - Date Claimer
13. Lindsay Transport Finalist in NSW & QLD Safe Work Awards
14. 2015-16 QTA & Industry Events | QTA Staff Contact Details | QTA Ltd Board of Directors
15. Has Your Company Contact Details Changed??
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).