The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 34) includes the following articles:
1. Queensland Road Safety Week – 17th-21st August – Get Involved
2. Australian Productivity Commission – Report into Australia’s Workplace Relations Framework
3. Changes to Truck Parking Rules – Miriam Vale, Bruce Highway
4. Beware of Contaminated AdBlue – Use a Reputable Supplier
5. Small to Medium Business Health and Wellness Program – QTA Ltd Partnership with WHSQ
6. #Handsup Program – Mental Health Awareness
7. WHSQ Influencing the Safety of Young Workers Webinars
8. Safe Business is Good Business – Injury and Prevention Resources for Small Business
9. Scenic Rim Jobs Jump Start – Incentives for Employment Generating Development
10. 2015 Technical & Maintenance Conference (TMC)
11. QTA Ltd Office Closure – Exhibition Wednesday, 12th August 2015
12. Has your Company’s Contact Details Changed?
13. 2015 QTA Ltd Calendar of Events
14. Save the Date – QTA’s Annual Dinner & Awards Night
15. Platinum Partner - BP Fuel Offer
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).