The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 33) includes the following articles:
1. Consumer Price Index – June 2015 Quarter
2. Fuel Tax Credits – Six Monthly Indexation Alert
3. NHVR Leads Discussion in Regulatory Reform for Movement of Oversize and Overmass Vehicles
4. John King Steps Down from Corporate Life
5. Melbourne Markets Delay Opening
6. TWUSUPER Employer News
7. Shane Webcke’s New Safety Film
8. Influenza Prevention Campaign
9. Five Steps for Promoting a Mentally Healthy Workplace Culture
10. Healthy Workplace Initiative #6 – Managing Fatigue
11. Australasian Road Safety Conference (ARSC) 2015 Program Released
12. Save the Date – QTA’s Annual Dinner & Awards Night
13. 2015 QTA Ltd Calendar of Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).