The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 32) includes the following articles:
1. 2015 QTA Platinum Partner Golf Day
2. Annual Leave Loading on Termination Outcome Now Final
3. National Crash Data Update and Queensland Road Crash Report
4. QPS Officers and Charleville Community Promote Road Safety in the Outback
5. $13 Million for a Better Diamantina Developmental Road
6. Mount Lindesay Highway Safety Review
7. NSW Roads & Maritime Services (RMS) – Road Freight Matters
8. Entry Requirements for Heavy Vehicles Accessing Melbourne Market (Epping)
9. Work Health and Wellbeing Workshops
10. Get Involved in Safe Work Month 2015
11. 2015 QTA Ltd Calendar of Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).