The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 31) includes the following articles:
1. QLD Chamber of Commerce Supports Labor Government First Budget
2. Queensland Government to Amend Workers’ Compensation Scheme
3. COR Reform Process (repeat of article 13th July 2015)
4. QTA Ltd Partners WHSQ to Deliver SME Health and Wellness Program Tailored to your Business
5. Developing Northern Queensland in Focus
6. Stress Busting Snacks and Supplements for Fly In Fly Out and Drive In Drive Out Workers
7. 2015 QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Board of Directors | QTA Staff Contact Details
8. QTA Platinum Partner Advertisement – VCV Brisbane
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief.