The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 29) includes the following articles:
1. Queensland Budget 2015-16
2. NTC Releases Chain of Responsibility Reform Paper
3. Heavy Vehicle Registration Charges 2015-16
4. NHVAS Auditor Competency Course Available
5. NHVR Industry Update
6. NHVR Leads Roadworthiness Review Project
7. Young Minds Driving Road Safety Ideas
8. Show Your Support for the Future of T&L Training
9. Recognise Workshop Excellence Nominate Someone Great for the Workshop Excellence Award10. Diabetes Queensland - Hot Pursuit
11. 2015 QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Board of Directors | QTA Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).