The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 27) includes the following articles:
1. QTA Issues Membership Invoices for July-December 2015
2. Industry Calls for Electronic Work Diary Tolerances Review in HVNL Submission
3. Toowoomba Second Range Crossing Preferred Tenderer Announced
4. Julie Russell Appointed Skills & Workforce Chair
5. New Fair Work Information Statement
6. TWUSUPER News
7. Funding Grants for Transport and Logistics Industry
8. Transurban Queensland Increase Tolls and Fees on Go Via Network – Effective 1st July 2015
9. Workplace Health & Safety Queensland News
10. WorkCover Queensland Prevention & Performance Initiative and Industry Classifications
11. $8 Million Announced for Bruce Highway Planning
12. Bruce Highway Traffic Diversion – Childers 26th July 2015
13. 2015 QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Board of Directors | QTA Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).