The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 25) includes the following articles:
1. Heavy Vehicle Road User Charge Frozen for another Year
2. Government and Opposition Jointly Support Fuel Tax Indexation
3. QTA Ltd Lobby Prevents Significant Fee Increases for Operators of Oversize and Over-Mass Vehicles
4. CLARIFICATION - Over-Dimensional and Dangerous Goods Movement – 29th August 2015
5. Queensland Shadow Roads Minister Trucking the Bruce with QTA Members
6. QTA Seeks Disclosure Provisions in Queensland Road Law
7. REMINDER - National Wage Case Decision 2015
8. NHVR Delivers Flexibility for Livestock Transport
9. NHVR Industry Update
10. Class 4 Tow Trucks - QTA Ltd Obtains Legislation Clarification
11. Funding Available for Employers in Ipswich, Sunshine Coast & Townsville -Youth Training Scholarships
12. Road Safety Conference Shaping as a Valuable Forum
13. Patrick Upgrade Quay Line Capacity
14. Get in the Know at TMC 2015 – Registrations Now Open
15. Driver Health Fact Sheet - Healthy Heart
16. Free Workplace Health & Safety Workshops in Your Area
17. AiG, BCA, ACTU Call for Net Zero Emissions of Greenhouse Gases
18. 2015 QTA Ltd Calendar of Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).