The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 24) includes the following articles:
1. Heavy Vehicle Road Safety Blitz - - Support from QTA Ltd
2. QTA Ltd Attend ATA Council and Board of Management Meetings
3. Queensland Parliament to Consider HVNL Amendments
4. Transport Ministers Adopt COR Duties Reform
5. ATTENTION ALL OPERATORS - - Heavy Vehicle Park Brake Safety Advice
6. Over-Dimensional and Dangerous Goods Movement Embargo 29th August 2015
7. Dangerous Goods Code and Load Restraint Guide - - Available Free
8. CALL TO ACTION: Healthy Workplace Initiative #5 - Men's Health Week
9. Ergon Energy – Look Up and Live Safety Message
10. Go Via Network - Keep Up To Date with Maintenance and Traffic Updates
11. Sustainability in Supply Chain Survey
12. Queensland Safe Work & Return to Work Awards – Entries Closing 29th June 2015
13. 2015 QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Board of Directors
14. Platinum Partner Offer – BP Plus Card ‘HOT WHEELS’ Offer (Expiring 30th June 2015)
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).