The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 21) includes the following articles:
1. Transport and Infrastructure Council Meeting Outcomes
2. Chain of Responsibility to Extend to Maintenance
3. Infrastructure Audit Report Calls for Productivity Focus
4. ATO Issues Small Business Deduction Guidance
5. Your Association Acts on Behalf of Members Before RSRT
6. Red Tape Reduced for HML Vehicle Permits in NSW
7. Toowoomba Range Road Works 24 May – 21 June 2015
8. Upgrade of Tooloombah Heavy Vehicle Rest Area
9. Free Webinar – Do You Have Young Workers on Staff?
10. What is your CALL TO ACTION? Healthy Workplace Initiative # 3 - Diabetes QLD
11. QTA Golf Day – 24th July 2015 - Registrations Open
12. QTA Ltd Board of Directors | Staff Contact Details | 2015 QTA Calendar of Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).