The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 22) includes the following articles:
1. QTA Platinum Partner Golf Day – Registrations Now Open
2. Industry Welcomes NTC Plan to Improve Productivity
3. Rogue Training Reps Not To Be Trusted
4. ATA Engages Federal Parliamentary Representatives
5. Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal – Oil, Gas & Fuel Order – Overview of Negotiations -
6. NHVR Funding Locked In – So, “On With The Job”
7. NHVL Amendments Introduced in Qld Parliament
8. New Queensland Housing Construction at Near Five Year High
9. Freight Innovation Via Intelligent Systems
10. National Code of Practice - Heavy Vehicle Modifications
11. Legacy Way Tolls Announced – Opening Soon
12. Managing the Mental Health– Good for Everyone
13. TWUSUPER News for Employers
14. Queensland Road Safety Awards - Apply Now
15. Queensland Safe Work and Return to Work Awards – Entries Closing 29 June 2015
16. QTA Ltd Staff | 2015 QTA Calendar of Events
17. BP Plus Fuel offer for QTA Members
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).