The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 19) includes the following articles:
1. Visit the QTA & Suppliers that Support our Association at the CVIAQ Truck Show
2. Queensland Housing Approvals Rise in March to be up 26 per cent in 12 months
3. Important Information for Operators and Drivers - Look Up and Live
4. NTC Industry Advisory Group Meets
5. Update from NHVR on Website Development
6. Industry Skills Fund – Workshop for QTA Members
7. ATA Releases New Workshop Safety Alerts
8. What is your Call to Action? Healthy Workplace Initiative #2 - Quest
9. Workplace Health & Wellbeing Workshop Series
10. Freight Vehicle Restrictions - - Brisbane City Council
11. Invitation Driving Simulator Demonstration at Truck Show - Strategix Training Group
12. QTA Ltd Board of Directors | Staff Contact Details | 2015 QTA Calendar of Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).