The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 44) includes the following articles:
1. QTA Hosts Free Transport & Logistics Industry Forums (State-wide)
2. QTA Business Improvement Seminars
3. New unfair Contracts Law to Protect Small Business
4. QTA CEO Appointment Deputy Chair of Regulator Board
5. QTA Ltd Calls on Queensland Government to Cease Overcharging the Industry
6. Electronic Work Diaries (EWD) – Your Choice
7. Queensland Business Conditions Improve, According to NAB
8. ATA Releases Wheel Security Guidance
9. Your Decision – Safety Culture Workshop
10. 2015 Virtual Seminar Series – Safe Work Australia
11. Queensland Parliament Restores OHS Entry Rights
12. Research Data Must Not be used for Enforcement, ATA Says
13. TMR Truckie Tool Box – Gatton
14. 2015-16 QTA & Industry Events | QTA Staff Contact Details | QTA Ltd Board of Directors
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).