The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 46) includes the following articles:
1. QTA Hosts Free Transport & Logistics Industry Forums (State-wide)
2. QTA Business Improvement Seminars
3. Government Releases Draft Plan to Manage Queensland’s Future Growth
4. $450 Million Logan Motorway Enhancement Project on the Drawing Board
5. Consumer Price Index – September 2015 Quarter
6. NHVR Clarifies NHVAS Auditor Requirements
7. Opportunity for QUT Interns in Your Business in 2016
8. ARTIO Participates in RSRT Driver Rates Hearings
9. Transport Industry – General Carriers Contract Hearings - - NSW
10. New ABS Report Shows Snapshot of the Freight Task
11. TMR Roma Truckie Toolbox Talk
12. Help WHSQ Improve Your Safety
13. WHSQ to target Onsite Traffic Management and Pedestrian Safety
14. TWUSUPER – Employer News
15. 2015-16 QTA & Industry Events | QTA Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).