The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 1) includes the following articles:
1. Queensland Government Calls Elections for 31st January 2015
2. Advanced Fatigue Management Industry Forums
3. Owner Drivers, Small Fleets go to the Polls
4. NHVR Takes Legal Action against Countrywide Marketing
5. Police Complaints Submission Information on NHVR Website
6. Queensland Road Toll – January to December 2012-2014 (as at 2nd January 2015)
7. NSW RMS Change Licence Classification for Certain Combinations
8. On-Board Mass Systems Now Mandatory for Specific Combinations in NSW
9. Calculation for Unladen Trailer Mass for A-Trailers in B-Double Combinations
10. Changes to BP Archerfield Truckstop Parking Enforcement
11. MUA Application to Vary the Stevedoring Industry Award 2010
12. The Industry Skills Fund – Growth Stream Facts
13. TLI Connect (TMR) Support Career Promotion in the T&L Industry
14. Look After Young Queenslanders Starting First Jobs
15. Simplified Administrative Arrangement for Apprenticeship and Traineeship Support Services
16. Do you Employ Apprentices?? Important Modern Award Changes
17. 2015 QTA Calendar of Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).