The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 3) includes the following articles:
1. Queensland HC Licence Valid for Low Loader Trailer Combination
2. QTA Ltd AGM, 14th April 2015 - - Nominations for Director
3. QTA Award Winners Announced as Finalists in National Awards
4. ATO Given New Powers against Phoenix Companies
5. Unlocking Supply Chain Benefits of the Toowoomba Second Range Crossing
6. QTLC Develops Valuable Supply Chain Resource
7. Industry Survey for Decoupling Project (Repeat Article)
8. Productivity Commission Issues Paper on Business Set Up, Transfer and Closure
9. TWUSUPER News
10. Fair Work Ombudsman Targets Road Transport Industry
11. NHVR Industry Update
12. Start your New Year Fit, Well and Energised with 50 of the Best Health Tips
13. GenR8 Success Continues to Grow
14. 2015 QTA Calendar of Events | QTA Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).