The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 5) includes the following articles:
1. Consumer Price Index – December 2014 Quarter
2. Fuel Tax Credit Adjustment
3. QTA Congratulates Kathy Williams AM
4. Public Input Sought on Options to Improve Heavy Vehicle Roadworthiness
5. Rogue Truckies on Notice: Increased “On Road” Safety Checks this Year
6. Road Transport Industry Dubs Maritime Unions Fair Work Submission a Trojan Horse
7. Award Modernisation Four (4) Yearly Review
8. Get Involved in QTA Ltd International Women’s Day Breakfast
9. NHVR Announces NHVAS Audit Changes
10. Owner Drivers and Small Fleet Operators – Register to Vote Now for ATA Election
11. 2015 QTA Calendar of Events | QTA Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).