The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 6) includes the following articles:
1. QTA Ltd International Women’s Day ‘Make it Happen’ Breakfast
2. ATA Calls to Streamline Chain of Responsibility
3. Freeze the Road User Charge in the Federal Budget
4. Queensland Best of Breed Licence Checking System Now Operating
5. Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal to Review Wharf & Port Sector Operations
6. NSW Minister Provides Funding to Improve Freight Infrastructure
7. New National Training Complaints Hotline
8. NSW Restricted Access Vehicle (RAV) Enforceable Networks Schedule
9. 2015 QTA Calendar of Events | QTA Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).