The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 7) includes the following articles:
1. QTA Participates in Queensland Government Industry Leaders Briefing
2. Deputy Premier & Minister for Transport to Attend International Women’s Day Breakfast
3. NHVR Industry Operations Group Meet Deputy Prime Minister
4. NHVR Industry Update
5. National Transport Commission Reports Now Open for Comment
6. Heavy Vehicle Roll-over Understanding the Risk
7. ACTU Seek Domestic Violence leave in Modern Award Review
8. Road Accident Action Group (RAAG) Inc – Newsletter
9. 2015 QTA Calendar of Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).