The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 9) includes the following articles:
1. Natural Disaster Recovery Relief Arrangements for Central Queensland
2. Industry is briefed at Port of Brisbane Landside Logistics Forum
3. Two-Up Driving - - Does Your Business Engage in this Practice??
4. QTA Welcomes Haulmark Trailers (Australia) Pty Ltd as Silver Partner
5. Project Requirements Released for Emissions Fund
6. Road Fatalities Report National and State Level Data
7. Record Low Growth in Private Sector Rates of Pay: ABS
8. Load Restraint Safety – A Case Study in Cultural and Practical Change
9. No Conflict of Interest for Driver “Freelancing” While on Annual Leave
10. Company Director Sentenced to Home Detention for Safety Failings in New Zealand
11. Support the Trucking Industry with the 2015 ATA Auction
12. The Australasian Road Safety Conference – 14-16 June 2015
13. 2015 QTA Calendar of Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).