The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 48) includes the following articles:
1. Be Alert to Extended Payment Terms, Adversely Impacting Cash Flow
2. Road Deaths Rise Across Australia, during October
3. Assessing Fitness to Drive – Public Consultation
4. Ministerial Council - Explanation of Decisions Taken
5. Angellala Creek’s New Bridge Open Ahead of Schedule
6. Transport & Logistics VET Training Packages
7. GenR8 – Employment Pathway for Youth - Information for Industry and Employers
8. Testicular Cancer – Five Common Questions Answered Real Quick
9. Sunshine Motorway Installation of Variable Speed Limit Signage
10. Warrego Highway (Miles – Roma)
11. Tenders Called for Caboolture River Bridge Upgrade
12. 2015-16 QTA & Industry Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).