The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 49) includes the following articles:
1. Next Steps to Removing Unroadworthy Heavy Vehicles on Australia’s Roads
2. NTC Releases Detail of Chain of Responsibility and Heavy Vehicle Roadworthiness Reforms
3. Development of Electronic Work Diary Underway
4. ACCC and Industry Associations Focus on Small Business Unfair Contract Terms
5. Local Government Key to Regional Productivity
6. National Remote and Regional Transport Strategy
7. RMS NSW Clarify MC Licence Requirements
8. Brisbane City Council – Kingsford Smith Drive Upgrade
9. Driver Survey: How Does Stress Affect your Driving?
10. Funding Grants for Women the in the Transport and Logistics Sector
11. Private Sector Pay Growth
12. Christmas / New Year Holiday Rates of Pay
13. Skin Cancer – Be Sun Smart
14. Nine Ways to Naturally Reduce your Blood Pressure
15. 2016 Queensland Public Holidays
16. QTA Ltd Office Closure – Christmas/New Year Period
17. Trucking Australia 2016 – Registrations Now Open
18. 2015-16 QTA & Industry Events | QTA Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).