The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 50) includes the following articles:
1. Government Responds to Harper Competition Review – Impact on Trucking Industry
2. ATA Press Release Calls for Independent Regulator for Road Pricing Reform
3. Proposed Red Tape Reduction in Moving Limited Quantities of Dangerous Goods
4. Queensland Government Funding for VET Education Slashed
5. ATA Releases Brake Balance Safety Alert
6. Changes to WorkCover Qld Provisions
7. Tips to Manage Stressful Situations and Unreasonable Behaviour from Customers
8. Drug and Alcohol Free Employees – a Moral and Legal Responsibility
9. Can your Business Survive a Bad Debt?
10. Carnarvon Highway, Surat – Heavy Vehicle Detour
11. TWUSUPER Member Satisfaction Survey - Chance to Win
12. Registrations Open for Trucking Australia 2016
13. Volvo Commercial Vehicle Brisbane – Used Truck Finance Deal
14. QTA Ltd Office Closure – Christmas/New Year Period
15. 2015-16 QTA & Industry Events | QTA Staff Contact Details | QTA Board of Directors
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).