The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 51) includes the following articles:
1. Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk Announces New Cabinet Team
2. Palaszczuk Government Supports Move to Fixed Four-Year Terms
3. NHVR Industry Update
4. Safety - It’s in your Hands, NHVR
5. ATA Releases Truck and Dog Stability Guide
6. Unpacking Shipping Containers Safely – SafeWork NSW Safety Alert
7. NTC Industry Update
8. $30 Million Freight Terminal for Bromelton
9. Over Size Over Mass Movement Restriction Christmas/New Year
10. DP World Brisbane Christmas & New Year Working Arrangements
11. Fuel Tax Credits – Are you claiming your full Entitlement?
12. Fill Up Without Filling Out this Christmas
13. 2015-16 QTA & Industry Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).