The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 52) includes the following articles:
1. QTA Ltd Membership Fees will not Increase in 2016
2. QTA Participates in Funding Decisions for Road Safety Outcomes
3. QTA has early Contact with Transport Minister, Stirling Hinchliffe MP
4. Ministerial Freight Council Launch in 2016
5. DTMR Coordinate Responses to Heavy Vehicle Industry
6. Trucking Industry Mourns Gavin Murphy
7. Public and Private Pay Settlements Diverging in Federal Agreements
8. Get SuperStream Compliant Now
9. QTA Ltd Members Keen to Improve the Health of Workers
10. 2015-16 QTA & Industry Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).