QTA Ltd Board & Staff Welcome Members to 2016
Current economic conditions generally would suggest that operators in the freight task will face another challenging economic circumstance in 2016. Members can be assured that the resources of QTA Ltd will be dedicated to improving operational efficiency and productivity through regulatory reform. Our staff are here to assist you and provide you with a range of advice on regulation and legislation. We encourage you to use our resources. Our goal is to assist you in improving viability and return on investment.
The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 1) includes the following articles:
1. Leadership Changes at Dept. Transport and Main Roads
2. Heavy Vehicle Crash Data 2015 - - Room for Improvement
3. QTA Director Appointed to Deputy Prime Minister’s Northern Australia Development Project
4. RSRT Order to Impact the wider Trucking Industry
5. Productivity Commission’s Final Report Maintains Push for “Enterprise Contracts”
6. Funding for Heavy Vehicle Safety and Productivity
7. QTA Hosts Free Industry Regional Forums - - RSRT Order & VET in Queensland
8. NHVR Industry Update
9. Improved Performance - - NHVR Tool to Boost Freight Efficiency
10. NHVR AccessCONNECT Update including Customer Portal Trial
11. Removal of Truck Pull Over Area – Gympie
12. TMR Investment in Infrastructure Upgrades
13. TMR Review of the Guideline for Livestock Loading
14. Accelerated Works Program to Drive North Queensland Jobs
15. Serious About Safe Business – FREE Safety Workshops for Small Business
16. Resource Material to Improve Work Health and Safety Outcomes
17. Vale Dave Sharples
18. Trucking Australia 2016 – Save the Date!
19. Mark your Diaries - QTA International Women’s Day Breakfast
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).