The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 2) includes the following articles.
1. Your Membership Fees Contribute to Association’s Success
2. QTA Website Takes on a Fresh Image
3. Consumer Price Index – December 2016 Quarter
4. Fuel Tax Credit Rates Change – 1st February 2016
5. Transport Certification Australia Traveller Information Service - Survey
6. Former QTA President and Director, Rex Chapman presented with Australia Day Award
7. Prime Movers Registered under MC3 Registration Code
8. First Interim Reference Group Meeting for Jobs Queensland
9. Minister Launches 55th Queensland Training Awards
10. Gateway Upgrade North Project - Night Work Nudgee
11. Mt Lindsay Arterial Road (Granard Rd, Archerfield to south of the Logan Motorway, Parkinson)
12. Employers Must Switch to SuperStream
13. Trucking Australia 2016
14. REMINDER: QTA Hosts Free Industry Regional Forums - - RSRT Order & VET in Queensland
15. Mark your Diaries - QTA International Women’s Day Breakfast & IWD Competition
16. QTA & Industry Calendar of Events | QTA Staff Contact Details
MARK YOUR DIARIES
QTA International Women’s Day Breakfast
Wednesday 9th March 2016 - 7am – 9:30am; Hillstone, St LuciaRegister Now
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).