The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 03) includes the following articles:
1. Ministerial Freight Council Conducts Inaugural Meeting
2. Queensland Government Launches Heavy Vehicle Safety Action Plan
3. Heavy Vehicle Charges from 1st July 2016 – QTA Ltd in Discussion with TMR
4. FREE QTA Industry Seminar - Payments to Contract Drivers – Latest Order from Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal
5. Free Webinar: Prepare for the New Unfair Contract Terms Law
6. Interested in Automated Vehicle Regulation???
7. Unsnarling the Red Tape from White Bumpers
8. Senate Supports Trucking Industry on Payment Terms
9. NTC Study on the Nation’s Transport Movements
10. NHVR Industry Update
11. NHVR Highlights Benefits of Council and Industry Working Together
12. Referendum for Fixed Four-Year Terms
13. Funding Grants for Women in the Transport & Logistics Sector
14. Kennedy Highway Roadworks
15. QTA to Celebrate 5th International Women’s Day Breakfast
16. Trucking Australia 2016 Promotion Exclusive to QTA Members
17. QTA & Industry Calendar of Events | QTA Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).