The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 04) includes the following articles:
1. RSRT Order on Driver Rates of Pay - QTA Advice to Industry
2. Trucking Industry Congratulates Darren Chester
3. Reduce the Road User Charge in Federal Budget, ATA Says
4. NHVR Continues to Reduce Red Tape
5. TMR to Hold "Tool Box Talk" at Caboolture
6. Warrego Highway (Toowoomba Range)
7. Logan Enhancement Project - Community Information Sessions
8. FREE QTA Industry Seminar - Payments to Contract Drivers - Latest Order from Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal
9. Workplace Health & Safety Release Films
10. Protecting Small Businesses High on ACCC's AGenda & Free Webinar on New Unfair Contract Terms
11. Apple AC Adapter Recall
12. Department Transport & Main Roads - Insight 2 Industry
13. QTA to Celebrate 5th International Women’s Day Breakfast
14. Trucking Australia 2016 Promotion Exclusive to QTA Members
15. QTA & Industry Calendar of Events | QTA Staff Contact Details | QTA Board of Directors
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).