The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 04) includes the following articles:
1. Last Chance to Book Tickets to QTA’s International Women’s Day Breakfast
2. ATA & QTA Deliver Messages to Federal Ministers
3. NHVR Industry Update
4. Join the Drive to Save Lives - Put your Ideas into Action to Save Lives in your Community
5. Wage Growth Rates Continue to Drift Downwards
6. ACCC to Prioritise Business-to-Business Unfair Contract Terms
7. Safe Work Australia Releases Container Unpacking Fact Sheets
8. Discover the Benefits of Improving Your Safety Culture
9. FREE Basic Safety Management System/Risk Management Workshops
10. TWUSUPER Employer News
11. TWUSUPER International Women’s Day Competition – Winner Announced
12. QTA Member Exclusive: Trucking Australia 2016 Promotion
13. Win your Way to Trucking Australia 2016 with Cummins
14. QTA & Industry Calendar of Events
15. BP Special Offer to QTA Members
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).