The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 06) includes the following articles:
1. QTA CEO Attends Fuel Price Summit
2. Have your say on Executive Officer Obligations Reform
3. Is Your Contract in Your Best Interests? Find out at Trucking Australia 2016
4. Trucking Industry Contracts – See QTA Website for Update
5. ATO Releases Employee/Contractor Decision Tool for Mobile
6. RSRT – Disputes Involving Employee Dismissal
7. Australia Dodges Recession: BIS Sharpnel Report
8. Brown and Hurley Founder Passes Away – Alan Brown OAM
9. Burdekin River Bridge Rehabilitation - - Expect Delays
10. Win your Way to Trucking Australia 2016 (ATA Convention) with Cummins
11. Mark this on your Calendar – QTA Annual General Meeting
12. QTA & Industry Calendar of Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).