The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 08) includes the following articles:
1. 2016 QTA International Women’s Day Breakfast
2. TMR Over Mass Weigh Demonstration – Wednesday 23rd March 2016, Port of Brisbane
3. Proposed Upgrade of Kuranda Range Kennedy Highway (Cairns to Mareeba)
4. Palaszczuk Government’s Vision for Queensland Infrastructure Released
5. Ipswich Motorway Upgrade – Significant Funding Announcement
6. NTC Proposal Could Increase Payload of Some Heavy Vehicle Combinations by Up to 16 per cent
7. ATO App Helps You Keep Track of your Work Expenses
8. Truckies Toolbox Talks – Department of Transport and Main Roads
9. Lindsay Australia Launch B-Double Campaign in Fight against Breast Cancer
10. NHVR Industry News
11. Department of Transport & Main Roads Truckie Toolbox Talks
12. Trucking Australia 2016 Competition Winner Announced
13. Mark this on your Calendar – QTA Annual General Meeting
14. QTA & Industry Calendar of Events
15. BP Fuel Offer
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).