The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 9) includes the following articles:
1. QTA Ltd Urges Members to Seek Advice Prior to Taking Action to Terminate Sub Contractors
2. Northern Australia Infrastructure Legislation a Step in the Right Direction
3. TLI (DTMR) Two Way Talk Newsletter – March 2016
4. NVHR Industry Update 23rd March 2016
5. NHVR Webinar – National Class 1 SPV Notice
6. NHVR To Open Discussions with Regional Councils
7. WHSQ Industry Forums – Improving the Design of Cattle Livestock Crates
8. Trucking Industry Calls for Review of Training and Licencing
9. Prepare for the Flu Season – Protect Yourself and Your Employees
10. Easter Road Safety Warning from the ATA
11. Transport and Logistics Sector Women’s Leadership Grants
12. Mark this on your Calendar – QTA Annual General Meeting
13. QTA & Industry Calendar of Events
14. BP Fuel Offer
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).