The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 10) includes the following articles:
1. Contractor Driver Minimum Payments Road Safety Remuneration Order 2016
2. Successful Easter Road Safety Campaign
3. Container Weight Declaration
4. Health Check on Australia’s Heavy Vehicle Fleet
5. Eton Range Realignment Project – Start of Construction
6. TWUSUPER – Employer News
7. ATO Simplifies Fuel Tax Credit Claims
8. New Small Business Resources Now Available
9. Safety Leadership Masterclass – Expand your Safety Leadership Skills
10. Mark this on your Calendar – QTA Annual General Meeting
11. QTA & Industry Calendar of Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).