The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 13) includes the following articles:
1. 2016 QTA Ltd Annual General Meeting
2. Noelene Watson Re-Elected as ATA Chair
3. High-Tech Surveillance Network to Target Fatigue
4. Carriage and Presentation of Documents – NHVR Compliance Bulletin 5
5. NHVR Industry Update
6. Enter the Queensland Safe Work and Return to Work Awards 2016
7. Truck Pullover Site at Palmerston Highway (RN787)
8. Yellow Ribbon National Road Safety Week – Free Sausage Sizzle Helidon
9. FREE WHSQ Services for Small-Medium Business
10. Industry News from Alcolizer Technology (QTA Silver Partner)
11. Family Business - Queensland State Conference
12. QTA Platinum Partner Golf Day – Registrations Now Open
13. QTA & Industry Calendar of Events | BP Fuel Offer
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).