The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 14) includes the following articles:
1. Stronger COR Laws to Hold Industry Customers to Account
2. Queensland Trucking Association Meets Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull
3. Industry Welcomes Cut to Truck Fuel Tax Rate
4. Consumer Price Index – March 2016 Quarter
5. NHVR Online Permit System – Customer Portal Early Release
6. Canberra Must Deliver on Queensland Project for Northern Australia Roads Programme
7. Finalists Announced for 2016 National Trucking Awards
8. TWUSUPER Employer News
9. Preventing Workers Falling from Trucks Webinar
10. How to Improve Safety Culture in the Transport Industry
11. The ‘Big Three’ Causes of Musculoskeletal Injuries
12. Family Business – Top Twelve Tips for 2016 & Queensland State Conference
13. QTA Platinum Partner Golf Day – Registrations Now Open
14. QTA & Industry Calendar of Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).