The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 15) includes the following articles:
1. Federal Budget 2016-17 Summary
2. Trucking Industry Campaign – Federal Election
3. National Road Safety Week Launched
4. Join the Drive to Save Lives – A Video Every Mum (and son) Needs to Watch
5. ATA Recommends Meeting Maintenance Criteria to Claim Fuel Tax Credits
6. Maintain Safety in Executive Officer Liability Review
7. Federal Transport Minister to Speak at Trucking Australia 2016
8. TruckSafe Celebrates 20th Anniversary
9. ‘Not Now Not Ever’ Domestic and Family Violence Awareness Campaign
10. Heart Week: Raise Awareness with your Colleagues
11. Prepare For the Flu Season – Protect Yourself and Your Employees
12. Has your Business signed up for advertising or Promotional Services that weren’t provided??
13. QTA Platinum Partner Golf Day – Registrations Now Open
14. QTA & Industry Calendar of Events
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).