The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 16) includes the following articles:
1. No RSRT, Better Road Safety and Stronger Trucking Businesses
2. TruckWeek 2016 – Show Australia How Trucking Delivers
3. Another Four Thousand Truck Permits No Longer Needed
4. NHVR Industry Update
5. LGAQ and NHVR Cooperate to Improve Productivity and Safety
6. Mandate Stability Control to Improve Truck Safety
7. Heavy Vehicle Drive Fatigue Data Final Report Released
8. New Proposals to Further Deter Heavy Vehicle Speeding
9. Eton Downs Realignment Project Commences
10. TMR Program of Bridge Upgrades in North Queensland
11. Manual Handling and Work Stress in the Transport Supply Chain - Invitation to Attend Focus Groups
12. 2016 Queensland Small Business Week 16th-21st May
13. Importance of Tyre, Wheel End Monitoring and Maintenance
14. REMINDER: QTA Platinum Partner Golf Day – Registrations Now Open
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).