The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 17) includes the following articles:
1. REMINDER: QTA Platinum Partner Golf Day – Registrations Now Open
2. Private Sector Pay Growth Now Below 2 Percent
3. Regulatory Options for More Automated Vehicles – NTC Discussion Paper Released
4. Fatal Truck Crash Rate Falls 80 Per Cent
5. RACQ to Build Driver Training Centre of Excellence
6. Platinum Partner Volvo Addressing Driver Shortage Issue – “Without Drivers Australia Stops”
7. It’s Queensland’s Birthday – Let’s Celebrate
8. Have your Say about Transport Security and the Role you Play
9. Bruce Highway and Hay Point Road Intersection Upgrade
10. Hervey’s Range Road (Townsville Region) Upgrade Commenced
11. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details | QTA Ltd Board of Directors
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).