The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 18) includes the following articles:
1. QTA Ltd CEO Takes the Reins in Smooth Transition
2. QTA Attends the Queensland Ministerial Freight Council (MFC)
3. NHVR Industry Update
4. Queensland Boasts Lowest Premium
5. First Stage of Ipswich Motorway One Step Closer to Construction
6. Paradise Road Safety Upgrade – Road Closure Mid 2016
7. Highway Speed Limits Set to Change – South West Queensland
8. TruckSafe to Set New Bar in Safety
9. Strategic Training Asset Management Plan – Stakeholder Consultation, Loganlea
10. Hot Tips to Get Ready For the New Financial Year
11. Fatality Free Friday – Zero Deaths on Australian Roads for Just One Day – 27th May 2016
12. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details | QTA Ltd Board of Directors
13. Driver Health Toolbox – How’s your Kidney Health
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or email@example.com (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).