The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 19) includes the following articles:
1. 2016 QTA Platinum Partner Golf Day
2. Heavy Vehicle Registration Charges 1st July 2016
3. Trucking Industry Releases Key Election Issues
4. Coalition Confirms Commitment to Road Safety and No RSRT
5. Impact of the Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal Payments Order
6. Views Sought on Options to Improve the Heavy Vehicle Charges Methodology
7. NHVR Industry Update – 3rd June 2016
8. Transfutures 2016 Pre-Graduate Placement Program
9. TWUSUPER Employer News
10. Here’s What Small Businesses Should Know about Tax Deductions
11. TEC Australia – Bridging the Skills Gap – Powered by QTA Ltd Platinum Partner Cummins South Pacific
12. Logan Motorway Enhancement Project Update
13. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details | QTA Ltd Board of Directors
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).