The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 20) includes the following articles:
1. Invitation to a Retirement Celebration honouring Peter Garske
2. QTA Platinum Partner, NTI - Managing the Scene of an Accident
3. NHVR Seeks Feedback on new Notices
4. Australian Maritime Safety Authority Draft Amendments to Marine Order 42
5. NSW RMS OSOM Escort Vehicle Driver Scheme Open for Applications
6. New Road Train Decoupling Facility Opens in Townsville
7. Proposed New England Highway Realignment Could Solve Multiple Problems
8. Progress flows on CQ Dam Project
9. Port Drive Upgrade – Port of Brisbane
10. Queensland Triples Solar Ambition for Clean Energy Future
11. Queensland Safe Work and Return to Work Awards 2016 – Only 2 Weeks Left to Nominate
12. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).