The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 22) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. Better Information on business.gov.au Website
3. Installation of CCTV Camera in Warrego Highway, Roma
4. Funding Committed for Flinders Highway Overtaking Lanes
5. Impact of the Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal Payments Order
6. Palaszczuk Government Delivers Queensland’s First Women’s Budget Statement in almost 20 years
7. WorkSafe Issues Warning Over Fake Licences
8. Fuel Efficient Driving – Three Words with a Big Bottom Line Impact
9. Invitation to Peter Garske’s Retirement Celebration Lunch
10. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).