The latest issue of the QTA Transporter News Brief (Issue 24) includes the following articles:
1. From the CEO’s Desk
2. Queensland Now Have Lifetime Insurance for Catastrophic Car Injuries
3. Toll Increases – Transurban GoVia Network
4. NHVR Industry Update – 22nd June 2016
5. Office of Small Business Ombudsman – RSRT Impact Survey
6. QTA Continues to Produce Industry Winners
7. Celebrate and Recognise the Achievements of Metropolitan Region’s Top Training Achievers at the Queensland Training Awards
8. Ride Ready – New Quad Bike Safety Campaign by WHSQ
9. Safety Leadership at Work: Supply Chain Symposium….Call for Safety Moments
10. Bruce Highway Traffic Diversion – Childers 31st July 2016
11. Reminder: Peter Garske’s Retirement Celebration Lunch – Your Invited
12. QTA Ltd Calendar of Events | QTA Ltd Staff Contact Details
If you would like to read more, join the QTA to receive the regular QTA Transporter News Brief directly to your inbox.
QTA Ltd Transporter News Brief is the Association's newsletter and is forwarded to all members on a regular basis. It factually and promptly informs members of the latest developments within the industry and provides editorial comment on current Government policy and Industry issues.
Any enquiries regarding the Transporter News Brief should be directed to the QTA Ltd office by either phone (07) 3394 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org (including if you wish to receive a copy of a particular article in a Transporter News Brief).